LAPO shows its social commitment by adopting the Client Protection Principles and promoting transparency practices. It thus appears as a role model for local MFIs, also evidenced by the presence of the Chairman, Mrs Victoria Sia Kargbo, at the Board of regulatory.
In 2015 LAPO Microfinance Company obtained the approval of the Central Bank of Sierra Leone to operate as a credit only microfinance company and in early 2017, LAPO was given a license approval to operate as a deposit taking Microfinance Company. Over the years, LAPO Microfinance Company has emerged as a leading institution delivering a range of financial services to over fifty thousands (50,000) customers in the country.
Our Vision/Mission: Improving lives
LAPO Microfinance Company SL Limited share mutual core values that are centered on:
Our Key Solution Benefit include;
- Same day disbursement formation - normally within 2 hours
- Personal account manager
- Recommendations for higher loan
- Training for Clients
- Free business planning program for clients
- Business Awareness/Training
Our Company at a Glance
- We are committed to meeting your business and financial needs, through a dedicated service delivering.
- For about a decade, LAPO have been able to reach out to over Fifty thousand (50,000) clients through disbursement of Eight billion Leone (SLL 8, 000,000,000) monthly.